Author Topic: How safe is your area?  (Read 10201 times)

Phil

• Global Moderator
Re: How safe is your area?
« Reply #66 on: July 14, 2018, 11:18:03 AM »
Do you honestly believe these surveys Phil.Thousands of them are wrong.Aswell as forecasts.

I think I have established the fact over the years on this forum that I do not believe any survey and consider them rubbish, but the list I posted was not a survey but rather made up by numbers of crimes reported to various police authorities and then ranked from the lowest reported crimes to the highest. On this occasion Birmingham came first of all the major cities with the lowest reported crime figure per 1000 citizens.
Make Love Not War

Edmund Fifield

« Reply #67 on: July 14, 2018, 11:24:42 AM »
Phil in the 80s used to deliver in Bristol a lot and Liverpool it was shocking.Dont know what they've done to make it better in these cities ,probably took all the Police from every other city an put them there

Phil

• Global Moderator
« Reply #68 on: July 14, 2018, 11:29:59 AM »
I lived in Bristol for a short while in the 60's and I thought it no worse than anywhere else, the 80's was over 30 years ago we are talking about now. A couple of years back Birmingham was well down the list, now it's at the top. Lets hope it stays there.
Make Love Not War

Edmund Fifield

« Reply #69 on: July 14, 2018, 11:43:51 AM »
Is it because all the Bad Boys have moved to other parts of the country.A lot must have moved down here to Kent then.