Author Topic: Thankyou to whoever thought up the Birmingham Forum - I think it is great to com  (Read 1557 times)

Paulina

I just wanted to say that I think  having the Birmingham Forum is great and brings back lots of fond memories.

roy one

• Global Moderator
hi  Paulina its chris our admin hes got four or five forums and he pays the bills so we should thank him
each day is a blessing and I bless each day when it comes

Paulina

Thanks Chris, I'm sure we all appreciate it.  Not aware of the other Forums that he has?

bobby harper

whoever pays the bills i am grateful to........ being a newbie to the forum has already connected me to several people from my past and evoked stirring memories. long may it continue.

thanks.....bobby

Pats

Being a newbie I too want to say how much I am enjoying reading the threads and seeing pictures of the city of my birth as it was in those 'good old days' :)
I don't suffer fools gladly.

roy one

• Global Moderator
Being a newbie I too want to say how much I am enjoying reading the threads and seeing pictures of the city of my birth as it was in those 'good old days' :)

and you are welcome we try to cover all kinds of topic   pats if you look at the top right of this page it says custom search  now if you put in there say b/heath it will come up with all the topics covering  b/heath that will save you looking back on all the posts enjoy the forum

townie

Roy what other forums does Chris run.
Was it a vision, or a waking dream?

roy one

• Global Moderator
hi townie
                 the best thing to do is pm Chris he will or will not give you the info   not being funny to you in any way but we do not discuss others forums or put links up to them we find it best that way  then we do not get involved with cross forum war of words O0

townie

Roy I understand but I just thought if the same chap ran different forums they may have been linked. O0
Was it a vision, or a waking dream?

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy