Author Topic: Brum Ghosts....??????  (Read 41742 times)

Phil

• Account Closed
Re: Brum Ghosts....??????
« Reply #121 on: January 05, 2008, 11:39:18 PM »
Duffy,

It seems that I agree with your dislike of so many things. Nearly everything you name except for UFO sightings all the rest bore me to death. I even think most of the UFO sightings are rubbish, but I do think in every few hundred there might be one or two with a germ of truth.

Such similarity of though worries me, you weren't adopted were you. I was just wondering if I had got a son that I didn't know about.

Phil
Phil died in 2020. RIP.

Duffy

« Reply #122 on: January 06, 2008, 01:04:18 PM »
Oh, how you have made me laugh Phil.......!!! ;D

Hand on heart, I have to admit that I honestly have no idea of who my father was / is !!!! ;D ;D ;D  how about that then??? ;D ;D ;D

With regards to your comments on UFO's: "....but I do think in every few hundred there might be one or two with a germ of truth". 

I cannot disagree with you on this at all - there are probably such things, but the subject has, for whatever reasons, never really appealed to me??  (Save for a brief dalliance as a kid).

Regards,

Nick
www.westmidlandsghostclub

tali

« Reply #123 on: January 07, 2008, 12:35:31 AM »
graham iv have seen a thing like that at first  i was thinking its a satellite and iv seen a few of them at night but this one come to a dead stopfor two or three minits it took off at a 45angle shot across the sky and then gone
Similar experience on bonfire night , upstairs  with my nephew , i noticed glowing light  motionless in sky , puzzled i asked my nephew and he confirmed seeing same- then we both saw it glide at a sharpish angle stop motionless Again for about 10 secs and shot off out of view at an angle again.I asked nephew and he saw exactly same as me
"I hear much support for the monarchy.I hear the Union Jack's to remain .I see Namatjira in custody.I see Truganini's in chains"

bodkin

« Reply #124 on: January 09, 2008, 03:49:33 PM »
According to some teachings the soul does not leave the body for three days.

wam

« Reply #125 on: January 10, 2008, 11:10:16 AM »
Some time back I remember seeing a plastic shopping bag just hanging in the air. Then the wind caught it and it zoomed off straight up. The wind changed and it shot off at a 90 degree angle. OK so it wasn't night and the bag wasn't glowing and I never supposed there was anything mysterious about it. At night with the right kind of lighting I can see how you might take it for something much more.
I would suppose that UFOs are just that (Unidentified Flying Objects) and have nothing whatever to do with outer space / aliens or anything like that.

roy one

• Global Moderator
« Reply #126 on: January 10, 2008, 01:54:02 PM »
hi warm thats what it is when you see something and you do not know what it is  then its a u.f.o  no one knows if its from outerpace or got little green men in it
each day is a blessing and I bless each day when it comes

Duffy

« Reply #127 on: May 25, 2008, 08:43:24 AM »
I was just wondering if anyone had ever heard of the ghost stories associated with the old Highcroft Asylum in Erdington??

A member of our group visited the site a few times while it was still abandoned and recorded some rather peculiar stuff around the buildings on video!!

Now it's been developed into a housing complex, I can't help but wonder if anyone living there has experienced anything untoward??

Regards,

Nick
www.westmidlandsghostclub

Duffy

« Reply #128 on: August 20, 2008, 09:11:50 AM »
Come on folks - there must be more local stories out there???

Regards,

Nick
www.westmidlandsghostclub.com

mysterymermaid

« Reply #129 on: September 10, 2008, 10:05:20 PM »
My local area is steeped with ghost stories, some true some just jumping on the bandwagon in my opinion.
I belive our spirits never die and would never believe otherwise. I have attended corses at college for spiritual awarness and feel as if I have put all the experiences I have had since my earliest recollections into perspective.

roy one

• Global Moderator
« Reply #130 on: October 05, 2008, 11:57:57 AM »
hi duffy hows things  last week i took a trip to Scotland by the side of lock lomond on the a82 i was at the far end of the lock staying at the ardlui hotel now i had nothing to drink just tea and we had dinner at about 2200 so i went off to the loo on my way to the loo i hit a cold spot and all my hair felt like it was tingling i did not see any thing just felt sick when i went back to my friends his wife said to me are you ok because i was pale yes I'm fine i said but we all went to the spot that i felt the cold and she said i can feel a cold spot  well the odd thing is no windows or doors was open and it was not a draft just a cold spot and then it just went
each day is a blessing and I bless each day when it comes

Phil

• Account Closed
« Reply #131 on: October 05, 2008, 02:03:58 PM »
Roy

You say you hadn't had a drink, I suppose the highland ghosts felt insulted and thought "Whats this sasanach doing here if he not going to partake of a wee nip of the highland dew".

So they decided to give you a bit of a scare, either that or the toilet is refrigerated and has a wind machine (no not that sort) to give a bit of Scottish mysticism.

Phil
Phil died in 2020. RIP.

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy