Author Topic: Brum Ghosts....??????  (Read 41737 times)

Graham

Re: Brum Ghosts....??????
« Reply #55 on: December 10, 2007, 09:54:27 PM »
For thoses who see white lights at the end of tunnels, its the nerve endings in the brain trying to conext them selves to other nerve endings, because the route has stopped ( died,).....John 2000

John,

The white light does exist, I should know, but it's got nothing to do with angels, ghosts or life after death, it's just the last bit of oxygen left in your brain before you snuff it for good. It's like a pilot light on a burner, but if there is no more gas in the tank even that will go out eventually.

I have recently stated that the only life after death are those maggots that you love to go fishing with! Someone must have seen those maggots crawling out of a corps and started the joke 'life after death'. But I do believe in guardian angels (or whatever they are called or whatever you want to call them) I have to, as I have seen it with my own eyes. And (once again) they have nothing to do with ghosts or life after death, because they don't exist. You are right dead is dead, gone, passed away, departed...

john2000

« Reply #56 on: December 10, 2007, 10:04:45 PM »
Ok,... the brain is dead. but what about the mind, does that die too,?, or does it live on in some way,?....John 2000
Growing old is mandatory..........Growing up is optional

Graham

« Reply #57 on: December 10, 2007, 10:27:50 PM »
Ok,... the brain is dead. but what about the mind, does that die too,?, or does it live on in some way,?....John 2000

John,

I don't know, no one does. We do live on in other peoples minds, that we do know as we all have memories of loved or hated ones that have passed away. Thing is not to worry about what happens when we're dead but to worry about now while we're alive. If you want to be remembered as a good person, then be good and you will.

Someone gets run down, where was their guardian angel? I do believe in them, but I also believe that not everyone has one! Why? I don't know, maybe there are not enough to go round, or maybe not everyone's life is worth guarding. Just don't worry or ask questions about it, live, love life and people.

Phil

• Account Closed
« Reply #58 on: December 10, 2007, 10:29:29 PM »
You know something you lot, You must all be brain dead going on about this garbage. Did anybody have a look at the website. They have got some clips and photo's purporting to be ghosts.

I reckon if we were to look through our collective video's and photo's and whatevers we could come up with a better set of double exposures, light reflections, and misprints anyday

See you in spiritland,

Phil
Phil died in 2020. RIP.

Graham

« Reply #59 on: December 10, 2007, 11:00:54 PM »
You know something you lot, You must all be brain dead going on about this garbage. Did anybody have a look at the website. They have got some clips and photo's purporting to be ghosts.

I reckon if we were to look through our collective video's and photo's and whatevers we could come up with a better set of double exposures, light reflections, and misprints anyday

See you in spiritland,

Phil

Phil,

I wouldn't waste a megabyte looking at that rubbish on a website, ghosts don't exist so they can't see or photograph them.

roy one

• Global Moderator
« Reply #60 on: December 11, 2007, 03:38:38 PM »
spirits and do they contact the living i think not may be there is life after death and if its as good as they say it why the hell hang round this life and them so called spiritualist cross my hand with silver and ill tell you what you want to hear you would think if they was so good would they not be queuing up to tell us where maddy is just to get a name for them selfs dead is dead the only life after death is maggots in ya box
each day is a blessing and I bless each day when it comes

john2000

« Reply #61 on: December 11, 2007, 04:54:58 PM »
Roy... The only sprits I make comtact with are in the glass I have in my hand, "hic"
Growing old is mandatory..........Growing up is optional

Duffy

« Reply #62 on: December 12, 2007, 08:42:10 AM »
Which website are we talking about phil - certainly not ours!!!  I don't happen to believe in ghosts, despite my interests !!

Regards,

Nick
www.westmidlandsghostclub.com

roy one

• Global Moderator
« Reply #63 on: December 12, 2007, 09:34:38 AM »
hi duffy nice to see you on line  nick how long have you been in the ghost club and can you put hand on heart and say that you have seen a ghost or that you have come across something that you could not explane  roy
each day is a blessing and I bless each day when it comes

Duffy

« Reply #64 on: December 12, 2007, 06:51:05 PM »
Hi Roy,

I was one of three original members who founded the West Midlands Ghost Club in 1989.  (Though, under a different title until 1991, when we changed it to WMGC).

I've certainly come across things that I cannot explain during my research - but I'd never presume to say that this must have definitely been something paranormal.  As for actually 'seeing' a ghost - definitely not - and I'd imagine that I never will, if I'm honest!!

Regards,

Nick
www.westmidlandsghostclub.com

Phil

• Account Closed
« Reply #65 on: December 12, 2007, 07:08:01 PM »
Hello Duffy,

The site that Naughtyrascal directs you to is http://www.ghostlysightings.moonfruit.com/  this is the site I visited. It really is a laugh. Take a look at the photo's.

Phil.
Phil died in 2020. RIP.

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy