Author Topic: Brum Ghosts....??????  (Read 41755 times)

Rano82

Re: Brum Ghosts....??????
« Reply #143 on: April 13, 2018, 01:52:10 PM »
Mental!! sounds like a kinda time slip? if such thing exists? Tbh even though I've had loads of weird things happen to me I'm still not 100% all I know is that I cant explain them!!

countrylad

« Reply #144 on: April 13, 2018, 09:38:49 PM »
I have an interesting thought about ghosts. Do they come to us or do we go to them?

roy one

• Global Moderator
« Reply #145 on: April 13, 2018, 10:15:14 PM »
the question we should be asking how do you know you have seen a ghost  or what is a ghost is it slip in to a different time   there was a story some time back a chap and his wife was out walk in summerset and they seen a church on the edge of a field so they went to have a look went in the church had a look round and decided to go back to the hotel to get his camera  and come back to the church and take a few photos when they got back to the place where the church was they could not find it so they asked one of the locals where the church was the church had been gone for over 50 years the chap would not have iv been inside he said and so did his wife they spent the rest of the week trying to find it with no luck
each day is a blessing and I bless each day when it comes

JudithM

« Reply #146 on: April 18, 2018, 01:30:48 PM »
the question we should be asking how do you know you have seen a ghost  or what is a ghost is it slip in to a different time   there was a story some time back a chap and his wife was out walk in summerset and they seen a church on the edge of a field so they went to have a look went in the church had a look round and decided to go back to the hotel to get his camera  and come back to the church and take a few photos when they got back to the place where the church was they could not find it so they asked one of the locals where the church was the church had been gone for over 50 years the chap would not have iv been inside he said and so did his wife they spent the rest of the week trying to find it with no luck

I've heard a few stories like that.  There was one where a two women (sisters if I remember correctly) were out on a walk & sat down for a rest on an hill & watched a fair going on in the valley.  When the mentioned it to someone later on they were told there hadn't been a fair in the area for decades.

It does make you wonder.  One of the theories for UFO sightings is that people are seeing future aircraft.  Could also be that some past 'ghost' sightings were people seeing us  ;D
"I know tomorrow's gonna taste like cake"

Scipio

« Reply #147 on: April 18, 2018, 10:29:04 PM »

I've heard a few stories like that.  There was one where a two women (sisters if I remember correctly) were out on a walk & sat down for a rest on an hill & watched a fair going on in the valley.  When the mentioned it to someone later on they were told there hadn't been a fair in the area for decades.

It does make you wonder.  One of the theories for UFO sightings is that people are seeing future aircraft.  Could also be that some past 'ghost' sightings were people seeing us  ;D

Judith might be a chance they've had too much of the demon drink too , hic
If voting made any difference , they wouldn't let us do it.
Mark Twain

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy