Author Topic: Brum Ghosts....??????  (Read 41741 times)

Boomer

Re: Brum Ghosts....??????
« Reply #44 on: August 09, 2007, 03:54:38 PM »

Thanks, John,  That is wonderfully wise advice!
Live well; laugh often; love with all your heart.

john2000

« Reply #45 on: August 09, 2007, 10:04:06 PM »
Talking about wanting a cup of tea, my woman will ask,"do you want some tea John", Yes please, she then says, ok, I'll have two sugars in mine, :tickedoff:
Growing old is mandatory..........Growing up is optional

Naughtyrascal

« Reply #46 on: December 10, 2007, 06:31:00 PM »
Can you prove that for certain then?

Roy-ben, personly, I think when youre dead, you are dead, when them lights go out thats it, we are just a lump of meat on a slab, we only live on in the minds of those that where close to us or knew us, and then after a time they die, so the memery of you dies with them also, sad, but thats life. :'(

roy one

• Global Moderator
« Reply #47 on: December 10, 2007, 07:07:24 PM »
naughty hi ya welcome to brim forum have fun say whats on your mind thats what this forum is all about
  now you ask can you prove it for certain well not being dead i can not but can any one prove diffrent now i do not believe in ghosts but if you read back you'll find that i come across something that i could not understand   i think i seen a ghost but it never come up to me and said I'm a ghost I'm dead it could have been a trick or in my mind   but if you do come across a ghost let us all know   idd love to meet one face to face  and that is not just words
each day is a blessing and I bless each day when it comes

Naughtyrascal

« Reply #48 on: December 10, 2007, 07:30:28 PM »
As a paranormal investigator I believe we're not likely to ever see a truly 'classic' apparition as in films etc... Equally from my belief too, cant prove there are such things of course... but have experienced loads of things that cant be explained once dust and sound sources etc are excluded. One does of course have to remain balanced to accept that not everything we experience is paranormal, and to analyse whether it really is something, or just an illusion from the environment.

Most haunted...  :D They make it seem as though something 'happens' every single time, it just aint so Yvette! Giving ghosthunting a bad name!

john2000

« Reply #49 on: December 10, 2007, 08:08:11 PM »
NR, sure I can prove it, remember that guy who used to work with you dad, when he died it was a sad day, but ,,, now when was that 1970 or 1980,? do you remember, ??????   John 2000.

roy one

• Global Moderator
« Reply #50 on: December 10, 2007, 08:45:09 PM »
what i find hard to believe is no one has a got a picture or a recording of a ghost that you can say for sure yes thats a ghost and we have had film and sound for a long time
now this thing on TV he clam's that a ghost is telling him about what happend but then he says his name sounds like jack or Jake what ever now if a ghost was telling him would not the ghost know its own name and  its birthday and the day it popped its clogs and who killed it or how it passet on and if it was a murder who and why it was killed now each week 10.000 pass on so if there was such a thing would we not by now know of 10.000 of ghost and whats more would we not have proof

john2000

« Reply #51 on: December 10, 2007, 09:16:22 PM »
Roy... I've been told that the "" ghosts" are on an other level, a spiritual level, so really we don't see them, and as far as having a spirit watching over you, well I have some other thoughts about that, .... "so you're the spirit that watches over me, well, why didn't you tell me about that truck that hit me,... cant be in two places at once, can I", can you imagine how full Heaven is, there must be millions walking around up there, ( did they also have a angel watching over them,?), maybe thats why "we", see ghosts, they come down to get away from the crowds,
No, I'm sorry but when you go you are gone, as I've said before, you're just a piece of dead meat on a cold slab, with body parts that can be recycled,
 and as far as life after death, well, you're in the minds and harts of people who loved you, but only till they die, and then as they say you're  "just dust in the wind".

Now, something for the believers to think about. ... every one talks about your spirit,? what is that,? cant be your brain can it because thats dead as you are, but what about the spirit,.... could that be your mind,? the thing we don't see or feel, but we know its there, because we all have one. think about it and let me know, I'm going to enjoy this romp in the park..John 2000 :angel:.

john2000

« Reply #52 on: December 10, 2007, 09:24:43 PM »
For thoses who see white lights at the end of tunnels, its the nerve endings in the brain trying to conext them selves to other nerve endings, because the route has stopped ( died,).....John 2000

roy one

• Global Moderator
« Reply #53 on: December 10, 2007, 09:28:33 PM »
john a romp in the park at your age ha ha ha mind a ghost does not come a put the willys up you lololo

john2000

« Reply #54 on: December 10, 2007, 09:34:16 PM »
Roy... as the girls used to say, "dont look at me", my dear, dont worry about my eyes, they are'nt them you have to worry about,... ha,ha,ha,

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy