Author Topic: EURO 2012 FINALS  (Read 14027 times)

blueblizzard

Re: EURO 2012 FINALS
« Reply #44 on: June 14, 2012, 11:09:47 PM »
I always believe... The Irish to spring a surprise tonight and get something from the game.

Most teams would find it difficult to cope with Spain at the moment and this Irish team simply wasn't good enough to compete with them.
                                                          Hoping to see a few goals tomorrow and England  moving onto 4 points,,I think Hogson will start with Andy Carroll up front after Sweden gave away 2 soft headed goals against Ukraine.
Don't take life so seriously,,,nobody gets out alive anyway

sky1

« Reply #45 on: June 15, 2012, 09:27:17 AM »
Spain were fab  O0

a bit dodgy about 2nite maybe a 2-2 but hoping for a 2-1 for us  O0

rob

« Reply #46 on: June 15, 2012, 01:27:28 PM »
Look like Jonas Olsson could be in for Sweden tonight, Jonas has let Carroll know he is about when they have met at club level over last few seasons and Carroll didnt like it much   ;D   I think Jonas will have Carroll in his pocket again tonight but im going for a England win ....just.

blues55

« Reply #47 on: June 15, 2012, 02:55:40 PM »
 Hi  I think England will win two nil,

What I would like to say,  is its nice to see that the English fans are not involve in any of the major trouble out there.

But I  do know the police have warned the Polish fans that if they cause any more trouble,

They will be Deported back to the UK   ;D

blueblizzard

« Reply #48 on: June 16, 2012, 10:36:55 AM »
Hi blues55,,,,welcome to the forum.

Great win for England last night although we had to endure the usual rollercoaster of emotions before finally bagging the 3 points to put us 2nd in the group,,a draw will be enough against Ukraine but I'm sure we will find a way to make it difficult for ourselves.

Group A today,, and the format changes so that both games kick off at the same time tonight to avoid cheating,,all 4 teams can still qualify so it should be an interesting end to the group A fixtures.

pickard.r

« Reply #49 on: June 16, 2012, 11:30:57 AM »
I had a bad feeling all day yesterday, and when we went 2-1 down I feared the worse, BUT against all the odds, Walcott produced a goal out of nothing  :o  and then set up Welbeck for a sublime finish :) 
Well done England O0

It,s a shame that the final group games kick off at the same time, oh well, I shall just have to watch one and sky+ the other and watch em back to back ::) ....That WILL upset the Memsahib.

Poland to beat the Czechs, and Russia to beat Greece tonight, which means a slight re-think of my original prediction of Poland and Greece to go through :-\

Bobby
You can lead a horse to water but, a pencil must be lead.

astoness

« Reply #50 on: June 16, 2012, 11:43:37 AM »
nice to see england dig deep and fight back when on the back foot...unless germany and spain fall apart at the seams i have to be realistic and say i dont think we will win the cup but we must give the new manager time to development a really good set up for the world cup in 2 years time..i have to stick up for him as he was our manager until he took on the england job...

come on england.... O0

blueblizzard

« Reply #51 on: June 16, 2012, 12:44:08 PM »
Hi astoness

Totally agree regards the fightback ,,great to watch,, if we can navigate past Ukraine then anything is possible in the knockout stages O0

Bluey

sky1

« Reply #52 on: June 16, 2012, 03:46:55 PM »
well done England even tho you did give me palpitations throughout  :D

i think Poland Czeck to draw and Russia to beat Greece

astoness

« Reply #53 on: June 16, 2012, 05:46:20 PM »
Hi astoness

Totally agree regards the fightback ,,great to watch,, if we can navigate past Ukraine then anything is possible in the knockout stages O0

Bluey

hi bluey...i think we should be ok on tues...i have 3 different sized england flags..the smallest one is flying at the min...as soon as we reach the knock out stages the medium one will be flying..if we get to the final the very very large one will out put out lol... O0

lyn

blueblizzard

« Reply #54 on: June 17, 2012, 09:40:56 AM »
Bit of an upset in group A last night with both Russia and co-hosts Poland getting eliminated by Greece and the Czech rep.

In tonights games I think Germany will be too strong for Denmark and hopefully the Dutch will beat Portugal by 2 clear goals to finish 2nd in the group,,,,, O0

Bluey

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy