Author Topic: Where to Live in South Birmingham  (Read 9018 times)

Robin

Re: Where to Live in South Birmingham
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2012, 09:03:20 PM »
Its ok there but some of the roads surfaces are a bit rough. Mind you they are in a lot of places.

Hall green is sort of South Birmingham and there are some nice placeds there to.
I like to make my own mind up but I am another member of the Noddy and Big Ears appreciation society

Trixie

« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2012, 12:44:21 PM »
I am looking to relocate to south birmingham or solihull area and i was juts wondering if anyone had any advice on which areas to move too. I am a young professional so if anyone has any suitable suggests please let me know. Thanks
I come from Earlswood which is very nice. My husband comes from Wythall also rather nice, or there's Dickens Heath which is a new build estate always lots of properties for sale or rent there. Also Cheswick Green is an older established 'new' estate.  All bordering on the edge of Solihull and Birmingham.

Robin

« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2012, 02:27:40 PM »
THose are nice area's. I also like Monks path. :)
I like to make my own mind up but I am another member of the Noddy and Big Ears appreciation society

mysecondcity

« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2012, 08:53:27 PM »
Moseley. Pubs, Restaurants, Close to the City. Ideal

Good luck

robx52

« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2012, 08:29:10 PM »
I thought Northfield,longbridge and selly Oak areas were south Birmingham.

jaccy

« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2012, 10:12:39 PM »
I come from Earlswood which is very nice. My husband comes from Wythall also rather nice, or there's Dickens Heath which is a new build estate always lots of properties for sale or rent there. Also Cheswick Green is an older established 'new' estate.  All bordering on the edge of Solihull and Birmingham.
Dickens heath may have been nice but the developers went bust and the estate remains unfinished and un-maintained

planetmalc

« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2012, 04:37:56 PM »
Dickens heath may have been nice but the developers went bust and the estate remains unfinished and un-maintained

Bus access to/from Dickens Heath is a joke.

For those considering Cheswick Green: avoid anything near the river 'cos you'll be badly flooded out during monsoons.
There's no B/S on Planet Malc.

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy