Author Topic: Dennis Rd School  (Read 10869 times)

brian5201

Re: Dennis Rd School
« Reply #66 on: April 13, 2015, 01:13:00 PM »
Malc, only just picked up on the photo outside Mr Warrens class. I'm sorry but I cannot recall any of the class but I am in the back row 3rd from the right. My name? Brian Warren. It might ring a bell

cocacolakid

« Reply #67 on: April 15, 2015, 04:22:32 PM »
Malc, only just picked up on the photo outside Mr Warrens class. I'm sorry but I cannot recall any of the class but I am in the back row 3rd from the right. My name? Brian Warren. It might ring a bell

Brian..

Good to see you on the forum.  Let me help you remember some of your old Dennis Rd Class mates, from Mr Warrens class.

Next to you, to your right, as you look at the photo, is Edward Bassamea, next to you on your left is Nevile Hughes, then Keith Brownhill, Terry Hammersley, Michael Comelio, & Raymond Dormer.  I can't recall the next three, but the lad after them, in the glasses, is David Newall.
In front of him in the next row forward, is Clifford Davis,  Then next but one, to the right, as you view the photo is Alan Lane, then next to Alan is Roy Jones, then Paul Tutty, third along from Paul is John Wallace, fifth along from John, is John Cheslin.   On the front row, second from left is Harley Cheshire, then third along from Harley (middle of photo) is Me, next to me is John Mahon.

As for the rest of them, I recognise faces but can't off the top of my head, put names to them.

Anyway Brian, I hope the few I have named, bring back memories for you.  I remember you very clearly.   Feel free to P.M me if you wish. O0

Malc.
Every day is a gift, that's why they call it the present.

PatJenSat

« Reply #68 on: December 31, 2017, 10:12:53 PM »
Hi does anyone remember John & Peter Sattar who left in the mid 60's & lived on the Ladypool Road.
Also does anyone know the name of the chap who also left the same time & went to work at Sparkbrook Metals, Arthur Street (Corner Coventry Road) Small Heath Birmingham.

Cheers - Pat

roy one

• Global Moderator
« Reply #69 on: December 31, 2017, 10:28:04 PM »

hi pat
           welcome to the forum I'm sure some one will come up with the answers to your questions  roy
each day is a blessing and I bless each day when it comes

frederick

« Reply #70 on: January 01, 2018, 12:37:37 PM »
Hi Pat,
Sorry Pat I left in 1958 so probably left before they started there. I lived just off the Ladypool rd in Leamington rd.
Failure to Prepare is to Prepare to Fail