Author Topic: Community Games at Soho House Museum  (Read 968 times)

ben0toffy1

Community Games at Soho House Museum
« on: July 17, 2012, 10:32:55 PM »
There are lots of free family friendly activities going on this summer at Soho House Museum, so if your looking for something to entertain the kids during the holidays come along this Saturday to our Community Games and pick up a leaflet to find out to see what else we have coming up.

Follow the link below to find out more about our Community Games - Sat 21st July 12 - 4

Hope to see you there!

Rachel
www.bmag.org.uk/events?id=1825

bazinga

Re: Community Games at Soho House Museum
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2012, 01:32:24 PM »
I've seen your leaflets but I'd like to know if you have any other events coming up for children?
My son is 11 years old and we're always looking for holiday activities that also have an educational value  :P

ben0toffy1

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2012, 02:35:10 PM »
Hi, We have a 'Let's Talk BizKidz', a Business Summer School which is free to attend for children aged between 8-12. The course runs on 6th, 7th and 8th August between 10am - 3pm each day. The course looks to inspire young people with Matthew Boulton's entrepreneurial spirit, and is the perfect course for all budding business brains. For more information, speak to Karmi Bains on 0121 551 9785 or Sherill Fuller on 07930326127.
Places are limited, so book now to avoid disappointment!

bazinga

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2012, 02:44:25 PM »
Thanks for the info! I'll talk to my son first to see if he's alright with it  :)

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy