Author Topic: Phote hope street school  (Read 3162 times)

Bertie

Phote hope street school
« on: August 10, 2012, 04:29:22 PM »
I found a phote some time ago of hope street school I did try to copy it but it did not come out.On the bottom of page was printed birminhgam forum.co.uk/index.php/topic.1535.385.html  I should love to see it again to show my brother has he was at school with same of the boys in the photo.Can anyone help me where I can find it again on Birmingham forum  thankyou

Phil

• Account Closed
Re: Phote hope street school
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2012, 06:45:16 PM »
Bertie

I think there are several scattewred around the forum, but there are some here that you might like just click here
Phil died in 2020. RIP.

Bertie

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2012, 07:13:44 PM »
Thank you phil for very quite responds the picture I was looking for was of a group off boys maybe a football team I think one off the deakin boys was in the picture

Phil

• Account Closed
Re: Photo hope street school
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2012, 08:17:59 PM »
Bertie

Are you sure its not this one of Dennis Rd school annex with the future Villa player Alan Deakin sitting in the front row?
Phil died in 2020. RIP.

Bertie

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2012, 10:51:27 PM »
thank you phil that the one my brother will be so pleased to see it . I thought it was Hope street my brother did not go to senior school with them but to Five ways Grammer school so I got the two mixed up

Robertbyatt

« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2012, 01:05:09 PM »
That is the one I have been looking for with Alan deakin  in I am,third from left with my pal Paul
Breeze who is in second also is roy Woolley who I remember ! Thanks nobly .

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy