Author Topic: Two free gigs and one free album!  (Read 979 times)

Rich Batsford

Two free gigs and one free album!
« on: September 03, 2007, 06:52:09 PM »
Hello lovely folk

Firstly, would you like a copy of my piano album? - if you want a taster first just visit www.richbatsford.com and then if youre interested, click on the link "Valentine Court - solo album free download" and all should be clear.

meanwhile, a couple of tempting options for you to consider when planning your weekend:

Saturday 8th Sep 2007 at 8pm, Free Entry
The Queen’s Arms, 150 Newhall St, The Jewellery Quarter, Birmingham, Midlands

This regular event has played host to a lot of the best acoustic acts in the area and looks well promoted and even has a host MC, so it looks very much like these promoters really know what they're doing.

Opening the show is Tony Wille who as luck would have it I have already appeared with in one of my other forays into the local acoustic scene. Tony used to be a member of a well regarded Indie band called Felt and plays some beautiful and gentle songs, and the other act on the bill, Owen Niblock, I actually know from the comedy circuit, so expect some chuckles in the mix for his set.

I'm closing the show which I'm absurdly pleased by, so no pressure there then. Wink

and

Sunday 9th Sept, 12 - 5pm, Free Entry
Warley Woods, Abbey Road in Bearwood

Lovely sounding event coming up on Sunday afternoon replacing one that was cancelled due to the failure of Summer to appear until last week.

It takes place in a park in Bearwood - map here - and is organised by Jon Harris of the chill out night Loafers Lounge, so looks set to be a great relaxing way to end the weekend. I've got a good long set to play some piano tunes and songs and other acts include some funkish rock from Purplephish, cheery rock from PROM and some gentle Indie musings from Falling and Laughing.

The weather forecast looks half decent, so it should be a lovely afternoon - hope to see you there.

Rich
Xx

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy