Author Topic: Now they want to zap children.  (Read 5847 times)

john2000

Now they want to zap children.
« on: September 03, 2007, 10:40:47 PM »
The police in England must be off their heads with power, they have been given the ok to shoot children with their new zap guns, they are insane if they do, because there will be a riot in the streets, parents will go hunting the police, there will be lynch mobs looking for any police with a zap gun, I know if any copper zaped my kid, I would go for him, and I know I'll not be the only one.. :idiot2: mr Joe public can only take so much, then all hell will be let loose..........
Growing old is mandatory..........Growing up is optional

roy one

• Global Moderator
Re: Now they want to zap children.
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2007, 10:53:54 PM »
 john what if the kids got a gun do you shoot him or zap him?
each day is a blessing and I bless each day when it comes

Langstraat

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2007, 12:08:23 AM »
If "Mr. Joe Public" are irresponsible enough to allow their kids on the street to confront the "English Police" as John suggested then maybe they're the ones who should be zapped.
Never argue with an idiot, they'll drag you down to their level and try to beat you with experience.

roy one

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2007, 08:15:38 PM »
langs when i was a kid you did not give the policeman any lip or you would get a back hander and if he took you home you would get a slap off your mum or dad.
sadly to say all thats gone the kids do not take any notice of the police and most know that the police will not do any thing

so there must be away that the police can get the streets back we must have a police force that can do something if not to the kids but to mum and dad to make them keep there kids in order what i do not know we could start by bringing back approved schools i know it cost money but in the long run it could save money and may be if the kids now this it will make them think

Phil

• Account Closed
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2007, 09:25:12 PM »
The police don't want the streets back that would cause them more work. They can't be bothered now to even attend most crimes when called out. If your house gets broke into, they just tell you on the phone send us a list of the stolen property and we will send you a crime reference number.

All the police want to do is drive around at high speed in their cars. In my opinion some of them are worse menaces on the road  than the drivers they chase. I think if wasn't for the fact that they are police, they would probably be the ones being chased because they all seem to be speed freaks

phll47
Phil died in 2020. RIP.

john2000

« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2007, 07:41:06 AM »
I see in America, there was a political meeting with Mr Kerry, a young man asked Mr kerry how come Mr Bush won another term in office, with every one knowing that the voteing machines where not good, and 5 million black votes where not counted, on that, the young man was take out of the hall and zapped, even tho he said he will walk away and not give trouble, but still they zapped him, why.?
is it just a one off incident,? or the beginning of the sounds of the past. but this time they dont wear black uniforms, but blue. :knuppel2:
Growing old is mandatory..........Growing up is optional

Langstraat

« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2007, 08:45:30 AM »
He played to the press cameras and resisted being ejected from a non public forum by 6 police officers, he was disruptive, rude, swore and was a threat to those around him. He had a previous history as a trouble maker and had been warned several times to calm down.  :police: :idiot2:
As a public nuisance and got what he deserved, freedom of speech does not mean causing a scene and stopping the delegates hearing a speaker get over their points in a democratic manner; He is a student of Journalism and Communications. I wonder which lefty papers he will apply for a job with. Kerry conceded defeat to Bush in a widely Televised event which won him many supporters but too few voters. That's how the process works..

http://www.gainesvillesun.com/article/20070918/NEWS/709180325/1007/NEWS

""You can tell this guy has been treated like the most important thing in the world his whole life and is now a 21 year old baby w/ no concept of civility or consequences to actions.

The whole thing gives me hope for the country...good for the cops...they should have whacked him on the head too for good measure."" :) :) :knuppel2:
Never argue with an idiot, they'll drag you down to their level and try to beat you with experience.

roy one

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2007, 09:47:42 AM »
the police in the uk would not do a thing like that  its not worth the paper work thay have to fill in after

Phil

• Account Closed
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2007, 10:35:54 AM »
Langsraat,

Knowing nothing of this story I followed your link and watched the video clip. It seemed to me that the youth in question was obviously a publicity/attention seeking exhibitionist.

Nevertheless I am unable to see what he was doing wrong before the police piled in. It might of been a non public forum but Meyer had a right to be there being a student of the University of Florida.

At the moment the police pulled Meyer away even Kerry said "no wait let me answer his questions". I thought the definition of forum was "A public place where business is transacted and justice dispensed or a more modern definition of " An Assembly or meeting to discuss topics of public concern".

This student wasn't afforded or given a chance to air his views, how would you like to be whacked in the head every time you wrote in to this forum. Or is it that you endorse a police state and you think people are entitled to free speech, as long as its what you want to hear.

Phil47
Phil died in 2020. RIP.

Langstraat

« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2007, 12:10:41 PM »
It would appear I am whacked on the head each time I appear Phil :D but no matter. The difference is on this forum we take it in turns to aire our views and cannot do anything to interupt the due posting of others, bit civilised? maybe.

Meyer's intent was to interrupt a 'private meeting' with questions which had no bearing whatsoever, a '[censored]' who needed removing, a big lad, bigger than the female officer who tried to cuff him, so he was pacified.

I must admit I like the idea you posed though i.e.
 "Or is it that you endorse a police state and you think people are entitled to free speech, as long as its what you want to hear." That sounds ok to me :2funny:

roy one

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2007, 12:28:54 PM »
what we want to hear i like that its sounds good but then you do not all ways hear what you like i all ways say if you do not like the answer do not ask the question so it comes down to freedom of speech now langs said things i do not agree with and I'm sure that langs thinks I'm off my head(i am) and phil you must think the same about langs  now i think that is a good thing it keeps this forum on the go you make your point  at least it makes you think and you can see how other folk think and feel about things and that is got to be good

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy