Author Topic: Now they want to zap children.  (Read 5848 times)

Langstraat

Re: Now they want to zap children.
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2007, 01:10:30 PM »
I'm intolerant of such yobbish behaviour and an preprared to support those who act in our defence, maybe I am a little outdated in my views but I was brought up to respect the law and abide by it. Without it we sink into anarchy.

Ps I don't think your off your head Roy :2funny:
Never argue with an idiot, they'll drag you down to their level and try to beat you with experience.

Phil

• Account Closed
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2007, 01:19:46 PM »
Roy,

I do not think Langstraad is off his head. In fact Langstraad and I understand each other perfectly, for example I know he picks contentious subjects to write in to this forum about so that we all may enjoy a healthy debate on the topic.

I would also understand that like myself he sometimes says things that he knows will get a reaction and that is what argument and debate is all about. If we weren't able to express our personal views it would hardly be a forum would it.

So Langstraad I think I have a pair of jackboots somewhere I can let you have if you need them, but I would imagine you with the idealogy that you express allready have the full uniform

phil47
Phil died in 2020. RIP.

john2000

« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2007, 01:39:39 PM »
Go on, put the boot in,  :knuppel2: hope we ain't going to have a fight, if you are , can I watch ^-^.

Joking. it's good that we can air our views with out getting all up set, and nasty like, there are some thing which I don't agree with, but I'll stand by the guy who said it, because it's what he believes in...
Growing old is mandatory..........Growing up is optional

Langstraat

« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2007, 01:50:07 PM »
Bhil27,
Nah I don't need a pair of Jack Boots and you're right I already have the uniform.

Never argue with an idiot, they'll drag you down to their level and try to beat you with experience.

Phil

• Account Closed
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2007, 01:56:41 PM »
I'm intolerant of yobbish behaviour also, In the case the police (or shall we say security guards). It only took 3 burley men and two women to cuff this student, Oh yes that was only after they zapped him with a few thousand volts.

This student was asking question at the mike in a time slot alloted to him, when he started asking questions somebody didn't like his mike was switched off and the police (security) tried to remove him. He only called Bush and Kerry Crooks and Liar's, what wrong with that.

The police are even considering charging him with "resisting arreast with violence" do they mean the violence that they were responsible for.

p.s. I take you are the one in the middle of the photo

Phil47
Phil died in 2020. RIP.

Phil

• Account Closed
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2007, 02:23:51 PM »
Sorry I should have said that the p.s at the end of the post was for Langstraat. John if you want to see someone put the boot in Langstraat's the one. he wears them I just like women who wear them.

Phil47
Phil died in 2020. RIP.

Langstraat

« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2007, 03:11:04 PM »
So I guess     "He only called Bush and Kerry Crooks and Liar's, what wrong with that."      is ok by you and does not fall into your category of yobbish behaviour. ::)  Can't you see how offensive that could be contrued? Hmm. Followed by "Langstraat's the one. he wears them I just like women who wear them."  :D  oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.    At least he managed to spell my name correctly which is nice. :crazy2:

I think it's treason to utter such slanderous accusations about Bush. Meyer deserves to be sent to the chair.  :tickedoff:

john2000

« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2007, 04:02:18 PM »
Ouch, Ouch, :knuppel2:..................Ok,   Do you think will have a bad winther this year. :angel:

roy one

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2007, 04:04:01 PM »
well i try to say things that will get folk thinking and keep this forum alive if i can get you ticking then its game to me, langs i like the out fit my wife's a nun nun of that or nun of this and the one in the middle is that the nurse with no knickers that johns been running after for so long?
each day is a blessing and I bless each day when it comes

Phil

• Account Closed
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2007, 04:16:53 PM »
I can't see how my penchant for women in boots can be construed as offensive or yobbish, your just jealous because I don't fancy you in your Jackboots. Mind you the nuns habit that could be a different story.

You'll notice I can also spell construe correctly. Whats the matter are you too pushed in office to find the time to run the spell checker.

Phil47
Phil died in 2020. RIP.

john2000

« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2007, 04:51:02 PM »
I've got a habit, but I dont think you want to know............ :2funny:

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy