Author Topic: Mount Pleasant School  (Read 7460 times)

Dayko1954

Re: Mount Pleasant School
« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2021, 03:54:00 PM »
Im getting older forgotten my ID so setup this one temp CAN YOU CHECK OUR CHAT AND LET ME KNOW my ID

JohnC I chatted to you on here last year about being in same class (Mr Wells Music) Mount Pleasant School, Balsall Heath
class mates was Mary Burke, Pat Byrd, Paul Allen, Dave Heavens, Raymond Stait, Tony Webb, Terry Quigley, Michael Yearwood and i think BIG Addinton Henry

Thanks Buddy

David Warren

Dayko1954

« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2021, 04:06:21 PM »
Oh I played in Cricket team, Soccer team and Tennis My buddy was Paul Allen from Watford Rd, Small Heath
I dont have that bouncy curly long hair anymore lol, Mr Wells finally got me to get hair cut , I went Suede/Skinhead

Dayko1954

« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2021, 04:10:53 PM »
JohnACrump welcome to the forum and enjoy
im sure one of our members will help you out some one some where knows whats going on O0

Im getting older forgotten my ID so setup this one temp
CAN YOU CHECK OUR CHAT AND LET ME KNOW my ID[/size]
JohnC I chatted to you on here last year about being in same class (Mr Wells Music) Mount Pleasant School, Balsall Heath
class mates was Mary Burke, Pat Byrd, Paul Allen, Dave Heavens, Raymond Stait, Tony Webb, Terry Quigley, Michael Yearwood and i think BIG Addinton Henry
Thanks David Warren LOADS of memories from Mount Pleasant

vhallan

« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2021, 04:51:53 PM »
Hi
I was at Mount Pleasant School. And remember those names. My class teacher was Mrs Lloyd -Smith in Third Year and I think Mrs Wood in Year 4 though I'm not sure about that
Vinod

Dayko1954

« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2021, 02:25:35 PM »
Oh I played in Cricket team (Carl Goodridge Very Fast Great Bowler), Soccer team and Tennis My buddy was Paul Allen from Watford Rd, Imtiaz Mohammed from Sparkbrook, Baghan Singh from Small Heath...I had bouncy curly long hair anymore lol, Mr Wells finally got me to get hair cut, I lived Lincoln St Balsall Heath for a while then moved to St Andrews Rd Small Heath
[/size]

Dayko1954

« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2021, 02:28:54 PM »
Delete this copy of above message please ADMIN

Dayko1954

« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2021, 02:44:43 PM »

Dayko1954

« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2021, 03:25:39 PM »
Hi Vinod I played in Cricket team (Carl Goodridge Very Fast Great Bowler), Soccer team and Tennis
My buddy was Paul Allen from Watford Rd, Imtiaz Mohammed from Sparkbrook, Baghan Singh from Small Heath
I had bouncy curly long hair, Mr Wells consistantly tried to get me have hair cut.
 I lived in Lincoln St, Balsall Heath for a while then moved to long way to St Andrews Rd, Small Heath hence I left school at 15.5

vhallan

« Reply #30 on: February 14, 2021, 05:22:26 PM »
Hi Carl
I remember the name. My memory is not so good. Good to hear from you. I went on to become a teacher and now live in Solihull
BW

David r smith

« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2023, 03:52:51 PM »
I was at mount pleasant school between 1967 and 1971 was in Room 42 i started as a second year student mr eddings was our form master.would like to hear from anyone that was in Mr eddings class between those years please.many thanks David Smith.

vhallan

« Reply #32 on: February 22, 2023, 05:04:47 PM »
Hi I remember Mr Eddings he was a maths teacher and a very good one.
I was at MP at about the same time in class 3. 21  and 4.10

Vinod Hallan

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy