Author Topic: Adam Bloom - Old Joint Stock Theatre  (Read 1319 times)

Rich Batsford

Adam Bloom - Old Joint Stock Theatre
« on: October 17, 2007, 02:37:08 PM »
Adam Bloom is fresh from his latest of an amazing SEVEN sell out show at the Edinburgh Festival where he established himself as one of the most popular acts back in 1998 by winning the Polygram Award voted for by Festival Goers themselves.

Check this video taken from Adam's recent appearance at the Brighton Comedy Festival:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opSvj9i1u6g

Adam has played at all the worlds major comedy festivals including four appearances at Just For Laughs in Montreal and has broadcasr several seasons of his own popular satirical show on Radio 4 - "The Problem with Adam Bloom"

"Bloom's obsessive enthusiasm for the art of comedy is patently obvious from the moment he bundles onto the stage in a buzz of nervous energy.

It's a passion that borders on the autistic, as he analyses and deconstructs his material, his performance and the audience reaction to it as he chunters breathlessly along. Such focus on the mechanics of the routine may verge on the self-absorbed, but in practice it gives a spontaneous verve to his act.

It's an attractive combination that makes Bloom one of the more distinctive voices on the comedy circuit, and one that's always worth making a detour to hear."
From www.chortle.co.uk

Support comes from local girl made good Susan Murray - winner of the first ever Jongleurs competition and now a seasoned regular on the national circuit.

This has been booked at rather short notice, so please - tell your friends.

Adam Bloom, Old Joint Stock Theatre, Temple Row West, B2 5NY 8pm tickets £10
Box Office 0121 200 0946

Rich Batsford

Re: Adam Bloom - Old Joint Stock Theatre
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2007, 10:48:40 AM »
Has anyone seen the video I linked to above?

Come on, dont tell me you cant use a good laugh!

:D     O0

Rich
Xx

frederick

Re: Adam Bloom - Old Joint Stock Theatre
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2007, 02:13:27 PM »
 hi rich,
 i have there is quite a selection of comic's on there i have posted it to two friends of mine.    O0
Failure to Prepare is to Prepare to Fail

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy