Author Topic: Clifton Road  (Read 12811 times)

Dunnki

Re: Clifton Road
« Reply #33 on: February 15, 2020, 01:16:24 PM »
Hi Frederick

So looking at the family tree did your dad marry Elizabeth Sheldon and did she have a sister Lily Sheldon?

Thank you for replying and sending a photo , I find the family tree fascinating but have concentrated more on the Penny side so far. I remember going to my nan and grandads as a child when they lived in Clifton Road, good memories.

frederick

« Reply #34 on: February 15, 2020, 02:28:44 PM »
Yes she was a Sheldon I have a photo of my mum and Grahams mum and also your uncle Bill Sheldon I will sort out and put them on for you. Do you have any photos of your family members as I would love to see them. The last time I saw and spoke to your other aunt Girlie we both worked at the Serck and she worked in the cantina where I went for lunch.     O0
Failure to Prepare is to Prepare to Fail

frederick

« Reply #35 on: February 15, 2020, 03:53:39 PM »

This your uncle Bill Sheldon.

Use links below to save image.

frederick

« Reply #36 on: February 15, 2020, 04:01:38 PM »

Your aunt Lil on the left Grahams mother then my mum Liz and dad Fred. I have photos of some of your other cousins if you want me to put them on.

Use links below to save image.

Dunnki

« Reply #37 on: February 16, 2020, 10:09:30 AM »
Hi Frederick

Thank you for the last two photographs but there appears to be an error as I am unable to see those. I am only able to see the picture of Graham Webb (didn't realise we had a famous cyclist in the family).  Sounds like your mom Liz and her sister Lily must be my great aunts and will be aunts of my mother which I am looking forward to telling her about. I will check whether my mom has any old photographs and get back to you.

Kim

frederick

« Reply #38 on: February 16, 2020, 10:31:03 AM »
Hi Dunnki,
I have sent you a PM regarding the photos.   O0

Dunnki

« Reply #39 on: February 16, 2020, 10:52:00 AM »
Hi Frederick
After clicking on your name I can't see anywhere that lists 'send PM' - sorry but this is all new to me

frederick

« Reply #40 on: February 16, 2020, 11:22:12 AM »
Dunnki,
It is because you haven't put more than five posts on the forum, after five posts the :send PM: should appear under my name. What age is your mum now and where there two boys as well.

Dunnki

« Reply #41 on: February 16, 2020, 11:39:21 AM »
Hi

My mother is 85 and she had two sisters and three brothers. Joan, Rose, Raymond Eric and Frederick.

frederick

« Reply #42 on: February 16, 2020, 12:01:18 PM »
Dunnki,
Another Frederick in the family     8)    It was Graham that told me your mums sister was Girly I thought it was a strange name to give a girl but your granddad was quite a man. We all went to London on a coach trip and he held me over the wall with the Thames underneath I was only about four if that. Six in all I thought two girls and two boys. Are they all still with us.     

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy