Author Topic: Anyone remember Howe St Birmingham  (Read 19522 times)

Daisy1

Re: Anyone remember Howe St Birmingham
« Reply #66 on: October 14, 2018, 03:01:11 PM »
Graham Peter if you are on Facebook there are many sites that are about Birmingham and its people back in the day, I am on about ten of these sites, there are many photos of Birmingham how it used to be, there is a school friends re-united site-where you can catch up with old friends and neighbours and many more.

Graham peter

« Reply #67 on: November 27, 2018, 02:02:44 PM »
my name is graham bacciochi and lived in howe st from 1939 to 1959 we lived at No 32 had many friends and mates cannot remember all of them but thesesare some of the ones i can malcom shaylor terry kerney jackie bell claude howel billy and sammy curry the price family the volantes micky viola bushes shop andconnells shop the kings arms pub the railway pub the banners in gospel st and the knighton in cardigan st

The Thinker

« Reply #68 on: December 03, 2018, 05:11:53 PM »
The Thinker.

Hi Graham Bacciochi, hope you are well. Most of my old mates have moved to other areas, what area do you live in now? Malcolm Shaylor (The Thinker)

Graham peter

« Reply #69 on: December 04, 2018, 10:53:13 AM »
Hi malc I am living in Barnet london  now after seven years in spain it nice to hear from you the last time we meet up you where living in stratford on avon it wouldbe nice to meet up one of these days but i dont know how to give you any contact numbers from this site

Graham peter

« Reply #70 on: December 04, 2018, 11:00:05 AM »
MAL Iam on facebook

The Thinker

« Reply #71 on: December 07, 2018, 05:21:18 PM »
Hi Graham,

I now live in Ryde on the Isle Of Wight, I came here 15yrs ago from Stratford. My family live in London, it only takes me just over 2 hrs to get there and 15 mins to get to Portsmouth from Ryde on the hovercraft, your welcolme to come here or I could go to London. I am going away tonight untill 14th Dec. I will contact you on facebook.

The Thinker (Malc Shaylor)     

Phil

• Account Closed
« Reply #72 on: December 07, 2018, 06:33:24 PM »
Graham Peter

You can pass on any private information via the forums messaging system which should now be available to you. The private message system is just that private and can only be viewed by the sender and the one who receives it.
Phil died in 2020. RIP.

Graham peter

« Reply #73 on: December 10, 2018, 05:54:08 PM »
malc my email address is [email protected] please get in touch

[email protected]

« Reply #74 on: December 29, 2021, 11:55:04 AM »
Hi There,

Does anyone remember my dad, George Davis, he lived at No 56 during the war; plus his mom and brother were killed in the Blitz?

Twig

Daisy1

« Reply #75 on: December 29, 2021, 12:01:16 PM »
I lived at 2/21 Howe Street until I was about 5 or 6, so too young to remember his name..

Spud

« Reply #76 on: December 29, 2021, 12:40:58 PM »
Twig
Its not the best of ideas to use your Email address as your user name on this Forum ( or any other site}. This is an open Forum. You may well be inundated with dozens of unwanted/ spam  emails from all over the shop. Might be an idea to delete your post and  create another account using a non de plume
Not trying to be clever but in the past we have had problems with unwanted interest from some un desirables
But welcome to the Forum we love to have new members . You will be able to use the Messaging option for any private stuff once you have a few Posts under your belt.
The Only Free Cheese is in The Trap

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy