Author Topic: The number 8 bus route  (Read 98 times)

Phil

• Global Moderator
Re: The number 8 bus route
« Reply #11 on: Today at 05:21:22 PM »
Well Lyn all I can say is I hope that I cover the street that interests you, if you message me with the name of the street I'll make sure I do, if it's part of the route that is.
Make Love Not War

astoness

« Reply #12 on: Today at 05:26:25 PM »
cheers phil message sent

Phil

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: Today at 06:51:38 PM »
Most of the route I have shown so far is now called Bellgrave Middleway and not long after it was completed it was used for the first Superprix on the roads of Birmingham. There have occasionally been talks about reviving the races but so far nothing has materialised.
Make Love Not War

Potomac

« Reply #14 on: Today at 08:26:01 PM »
I don't know what the issue here is but I have just spent half an hour typing a well researched replies (all in one post) to some of the photos shown here.
At the end when posting I was told no permission.  Seems I was logged out.  At 8.30 pm I am not going over it all again!
I will check the settings.
best wishes,  Alan

Phil

• Global Moderator
« Reply #15 on: Today at 08:49:36 PM »
Potomac

I'm sorry, but the problem you describe does happen occasionally and Chris our administrator has investigated it on previous occasions but could find no fault with the forum. Do you log on every time you come on the forum or do you put a tick in the stay logged on box? As I think it's supposed to be best to stay logged on. If you are making a long post it might pay to type it using word or notebook or whatever word processor you favour then cut and paste it to the forum at least that way you won't lose all your work.
Make Love Not War