Author Topic: Coleshill Town Floodlit U18 - Trials (Season 2016/17)  (Read 2717 times)

Paqman

Coleshill Town Floodlit U18 - Trials (Season 2016/17)
« on: May 09, 2016, 09:01:36 AM »
Coleshill Town U18 (2016/17) are looking to add players of ability to a talented existing squad.

We play in the Midland Floodlit Youth League Eastern Division & are just coming to the end of a successful first season. We are looking to push on & win silverware next season.

We will be conducting a trial day on Tuesday 14th June 6-8pm at

Coleshill Town FC
Pack Meadow
Packington Lane
Coleshill
B46 3JE

Moulded stud or normal stud boots only. No trainers or blades.

You should be 17 or under at the end of August 2016.

If you are interested in booking a place on the trial please call Paul Quinlan 0n 07498 304044 .

Jivey

Re: Coleshill Town Floodlit U18 - Trials (Season 2016/17)
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2019, 07:57:18 AM »
Hi there football fans,  my son will be playing U15 this year, he is a goalkeeper. He plays the highest level of youth football in Australia NPL1. I grew up in the UK in Quinton and I want to bring him over to get started over there. he has a UK passport. Where do I start. Can anybody help me with some info. Much appreciated.

Spud

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2019, 09:56:12 AM »
I take it you are looking for a club for your Son. Just what level of club are you looking for ? I would say at his age he would only be eligible to sign on to any professional club as a schoolboy and of course he would have to take trials in a very competitive sport. You could contact one of the the Pro Clubs but I would say his chances of getting on their books without being scouted is highly unlikely. There are lots of of small local teams in the area when you come over  just ask around in Pubs or Social Clubs etc as a staring point.
The Only Free Cheese is in The Trap

Spud

Re: Coleshill Town Floodlit U18 Trials Season 2016/17
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2020, 08:15:53 AM »
Ware play their last home game of their fine season v Soham Town Rangers in this Ryman League Div.1 North match  Wodson  3pm tomorrow.  Ware sit in 9th should be higher, but too many matches drawn and STR sit in 12th.

I should get your facts  right Cheryl Baby before you start wasting our time Soham do not play in Ryman League nor do they play home games on Thursday Afternoons
The Only Free Cheese is in The Trap

Phil

• Account Closed
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2020, 10:54:32 AM »
Spud

Don't waste your time replying to these posts, you will have seen many of a similarity being posted of late. They are all spambots trying to gain a footing  on the forum. If I see them I delete them.
Phil died in 2020. RIP.

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy