Author Topic: Brum & Covid  (Read 6404 times)

Spud

Re: Brum & Covid
« Reply #44 on: March 25, 2021, 10:36:36 AM »
Just had our second Pfizer Jab no problems. Minimal wait. Good idea to have your NHS Number handy and the Card given to you after having your first Jab
The Only Free Cheese is in The Trap

Scipio

« Reply #45 on: March 25, 2021, 06:37:46 PM »
Just had our second Pfizer Jab no problems. Minimal wait. Good idea to have your NHS Number handy and the Card given to you after having your first Jab

Spud thanks for that , the reason I wanted to know is  the Pfizer jab as an entity seems to have taken a back seat in the  news . AstraZeneca seems to be in poll position in the news . I had the Pfizer one and wondered whether it was still being used .
If voting made any difference , they wouldn't let us do it.
Mark Twain

frederick

« Reply #46 on: March 26, 2021, 10:14:05 AM »
There is no charge for Astra Zeneca and I think that's were the problem lies. There is a charge for the other one.
Failure to Prepare is to Prepare to Fail

Spud

« Reply #47 on: March 26, 2021, 11:05:57 AM »
As I said yesterday we had our second Pfizer jab. No immediate side effect except arm was a bit sore for a few hours but last night were we tired we slept a good 8 hours.
I will add that it was good to see a few Asians couples taking the Vaccination. They have a couple of mobile Vaccination Centres doing the rounds visiting Mosques in the Birmingham area, 

frederick

« Reply #48 on: March 26, 2021, 11:57:05 AM »
Having my second Pfizer jab today at Tenby so going a bit earlier for a walk round Tenby.    8)
Failure to Prepare is to Prepare to Fail

Spud

« Reply #49 on: April 01, 2021, 02:02:13 AM »
Hundreds attend gathering in Cannon Hill Park. Said to be students some travelling from as far away as London. Police in attendance no fines issued as social distancing was observed .  Pictures show that an army of litter pickers were employed to clear up the mess left afterwards this included food champagne bottles cups etc.

sandrac

« Reply #50 on: May 08, 2021, 04:04:31 AM »
I haven’t been into Town for at least 5 years and wouldn’t be able to find my way round if I did go.

I think that some teenagers are confused about the rules , first they were told masks weren’t necessary, that they were unlikely to catch COVID but could pass it on to the elderly .

I took part in a research project that identified that I have antibodies for COVID  even though I’ve not had any symptoms and have only left the house 3 times in the past 12 months

netty

« Reply #51 on: May 08, 2021, 07:18:15 AM »
Hi sandrac, its been another two years since you last posted, hope all's well with you.

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy