Author Topic: Why are white neighbours so unbearable?  (Read 2058 times)

Ron.

Why are white neighbours so unbearable?
« on: June 11, 2021, 11:05:42 AM »
I have had black neighbours, chinese neighbours, Pakistani/Indian neighbours all over Birmingham and the only neighbours i have had issues with are white. They complain INCESSANTLY about EVERYTHING. They complain about children making noise, children crying, babies crying. Even my other neighbour who is Jamaican said he'd had complaints from the council about some bin bags in his front garden. The guy couldn't do anything with them because the bin men won't take extra and he doesn't have transport to "go to the tip". It was a white neighbour again. They report on everyone, they snitch on everyone, they moan and whine about noise and music and people even talking on the phone in their own garden. Why are white neighbours such cantankerous curmudgeons compared to other ethnicities? I'd rather live in Sparkbrook or Alum Rock again than deal with this. "Majority white" areas are depressing. People always in your business, on best friends terms with police and moaning about EVERYTHING.

Edmund Fifield

Re: Why are white neighbours so unbearable?
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2021, 12:34:46 PM »
Perhaps  just perhaps Ron you can live in a noisy environment but some people after working in a  factory with lots of noise like a little just a little bit of peace and quiet O0
Make every day a day to remember
Because this ain't no rehearsal
And you ain't coming back

Spud

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2021, 12:52:20 PM »
Well I've got an Asian Family one side been there 40 years never a cross word their Curry Stinks a bit. He told me that he had prayed for for me when I was ill a few years ago. The other side a Widow we call her Bridget can be  noisy put the bins out a 11pm cuts the lawn just as we are taking lunch in our garden takes all sorts i suppose.
The Only Free Cheese is in The Trap

Gwladmab

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2021, 01:17:45 PM »
Welcome to the forum Ron, enjoy  O0

Tolerance and consideration by all would help.

Clematis

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2021, 08:17:38 PM »
Do we really need someone slating others on here, if you have a problem talk to the people concerned.

Scipio

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2021, 06:38:29 PM »
I have had black neighbours, chinese neighbours, Pakistani/Indian neighbours all over Birmingham and the only neighbours i have had issues with are white. They complain INCESSANTLY about EVERYTHING. They complain about children making noise, children crying, babies crying. Even my other neighbour who is Jamaican said he'd had complaints from the council about some bin bags in his front garden. The guy couldn't do anything with them because the bin men won't take extra and he doesn't have transport to "go to the tip". It was a white neighbour again. They report on everyone, they snitch on everyone, they moan and whine about noise and music and people even talking on the phone in their own garden. Why are white neighbours such cantankerous curmudgeons compared to other ethnicities? I'd rather live in Sparkbrook or Alum Rock again than deal with this. "Majority white" areas are depressing. People always in your business, on best friends terms with police and moaning about EVERYTHING.

Sir let me explain why we moan , it keeps us sane , it spurs our zeal, highlights our mettle , we also have the ability to laugh at ourselves.
We always look forward , we only look back one day each year Nov 11th. Unlike some non moaners who moan only about the last one -two hundred years . So if we moan so much why are there so many non moaners so eager to get to this Sceptred Isle , the Greatest Country in the world bar none . Great Britain I Take My Hat Off To You . Sir if you're not happy with our moaning you have two choices
If voting made any difference , they wouldn't let us do it.
Mark Twain

Edmund Fifield

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2021, 07:23:01 PM »
Clematis. In the news this morning was a letter from a man who as just got new neighbours. These neighbours have 2 cars which they park in their drive and a transit van they park in the road it's a Cul De Sac. This persons van cover s part of this per sons drive. On asking if the van could be moved a bit he said he was verbually abused and told to take another driving test if he could not manouver through the gap. How do you talk to a person like that.

Scipio

« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2021, 07:25:06 PM »
Clematis. In the news this morning was a letter from a man who as just got new neighbours. These neighbours have 2 cars which they park in their drive and a transit van they park in the road it's a Cul De Sac. This persons van cover s part of this per sons drive. On asking if the van could be moved a bit he said he was verbually abused and told to take another driving test if he could not manouver through the gap. How do you talk to a person like that.

Edmund read my response
Mark Twain

Edmund Fifield

« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2021, 07:37:26 PM »
Already.did Scip.

Scipio

« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2021, 07:38:06 PM »
Mark Twain

lmr3103

« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2021, 08:44:50 PM »

Sir let me explain why we moan , it keeps us sane , it spurs our zeal, highlights our mettle , we also have the ability to laugh at ourselves.
We always look forward , we only look back one day each year Nov 11th. Unlike some non moaners who moan only about the last one -two hundred years . So if we moan so much why are there so many non moaners so eager to get to this Sceptred Isle , the Greatest Country in the world bar none . Great Britain I Take My Hat Off To You . Sir if you're not happy with our moaning you have two choices

Very well put Scipio, and very true.

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy