Author Topic: 38th boy scouts and 48th linden boy scouts late 50's  (Read 172 times)

billybong

38th boy scouts and 48th linden boy scouts late 50's
« on: July 05, 2022, 01:57:42 PM »
I was in the 38th boy scouts in 1956 in Vincent street I'm bill Jaggs and was a drummer and my older brother Charlie Jaggs was a bugler, Harry Wallace was the scout master and Dennis Wiseman was the band major his dad owned the shop in Vincent parade, we lived at number 20 Vincent Crescent our neighbours were the Bakers at 21 Morris john and Margeret, the Longmuers at 19 with with Mary the lovely deaf and dumb girl, her dad had motorbikes, remember also the Hadseds, Kenny Mortiboys my great friend for years, later 50's my dad called Skip started the Linden 48th boy scouts at Lime grove Mosely road by the Mosely school of art college and I moved to there and gained my Queen scout badge, remember little micky (bubbles) called him that because he made noises of water bubbles, would be really happy if anyone out there was around at this time and has any memories, have seen pictures of myself in posts 2012 in the 38th scouts in Vincent street I am front left of Dennis the band major but don't know how to get in touch with people on these posts!!

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy