Author Topic: b.c.f.c all things blues  (Read 50063 times)

blueblizzard

Re: b.c.f.c all things blues
« Reply #187 on: April 21, 2014, 12:49:29 AM »
Blueblizzard   Who do you think will be the next buyer of Birmingham City? not who you hope. Birmingham should be a great side as its the second biggest city in England. Just look at Manchester, Liverpool. What's the problem because there must be one. 

I really have no idea who will buy us, I have heard a few whispers but nothing concrete so it's really a case of wait and see.

Both Blues and Villa have been firmly in the shade compared with the clubs of London Manchester and liverpool for years now and without massive financial backing it's hard to see that changing anytime soon.
Don't take life so seriously,,,nobody gets out alive anyway

blueblizzard

« Reply #188 on: April 24, 2014, 11:36:17 AM »
                  Our parent company Birmingham International Holdings Ltd are now sifting through 5 different takeover possibilities,,,lets hope one turns into something viable and we can start afresh next season,,in the Championship with a bit of luck and not league 1.
Don't take life so seriously,,,nobody gets out alive anyway

Spud

« Reply #189 on: May 02, 2014, 12:12:37 PM »
I don't know how many members read the article in The Daily Mail on Thursday, the headline read 'Oblivion'. I went on to read that it was all about 'The Blues' It is sad enough see one of our teams in such a predicament but when you read that some of that one player still earning [?] £65k per week plus £250k season signing on fee a which is more than the match day takings and 'Loan Players' are not trying its no wonder we are in such a mess. With one game left which we must not lose the writing is on the wall and Division 1 looming. And yet the faithful still follow the dear old Blues. Three thousand tickets have been sold for Saturday's away fixture at Bolton. We often hear of long suffering fans but Blues supporters are in  league of their own. Then we look to the Far East and Mr Carson Young. If this despicable man had any decency he would sell up and get out.
I just wonder what my old Dad would make of it all. He followed Blues or Brummegem as he always called them for 62 years. I saw my first match in 1945 sitting on Dad's shoulders from a vantage point high on Spion Kop. Together we followed blues for well over 40 years and it was only after he was registered as blind we had to stop. Even when he was losing his sight he still attended  games until he could see hardly anything. I would give him a running commentary on the game. We had season tickets for years even so if I was not around at his Sparkhill home at least an hour and a half before Kick Off  he would be pacing the pavement. Whenever they lost he was never going again but he always did. He had a saying which he always trotted out when Blues had lost in the Cup
 'For you the Cup was never meant '
The only Cup you'll ever see'
Is a cup of old Jack Taylor's Tea !!!
He died some 20 years ago. As he lay in his final resting place I placed a copy of The Programme from the 1956 Cup Final in his inside pocket.
Like all Blues supporters latent or those hardy souls that turn up hail, rain or sunshine lets hope that they pull off the escape act and Carson Young does the right thing and pass the club on to someone who really cares.
The Only Free Cheese is in The Trap

rob

« Reply #190 on: May 03, 2014, 09:55:02 AM »
Good luck Blues  O0

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy