Author Topic: photo's  (Read 7714 times)

keeley carr

Re: photo's
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2010, 11:43:02 PM »
Dear Phil,

Thank you so much for posting these photos, I really appreciate the time you have spent finding them.  Unfortunately i deleted the email you sent me because i did not recognise your name, I was concerned about viruses on my computer, a little over cautious I know, but please, if you have time, could you email the message again.  I have made copies of the photos on a pen drive and i will try to print them at home later today.

The photos are great, it's amazing to be able to go back in time and see the Balsall Health as it was. My father and his family were all born and raised in Balsall Health. I was born and raised in Chelmsley Wood in the 1970's, so his upbringing was very different to mine by the looks of it.  My aunts and uncles all have very find memories of their childhood and it's so very interesting to be able to see it for myself, in the pictures.

Again, thank you so much for your time.  I will send you some sunshine from sunny Australia, I hear you could do with a bit of sun after all that snow :-) Keeley.

Phil

• Account Closed
Re: photo's
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2010, 11:39:58 AM »
Hi Keeley

It's as well if you deleted an email purporting to be from me, because I didn't send one. I don't have an email address for you.

Nevertheless I'm glad that you enjoyed the photos and I'm only sorry that I hadn't got more. I will continue to keep looking though.

Phil
Phil died in 2020. RIP.

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy