Author Topic: Bomb Sites  (Read 57663 times)

Gee Gee

Re: Bomb Sites
« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2011, 02:57:03 PM »
Frederick,
              two bonfire sites; So close together must have been very difficult to defend against those marauding pillages.Do you realise you could start your very own site now.   Who held the biggest bonfires.

john2000

« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2011, 03:47:52 PM »

Man, you are opening a can of worms here right now!

Are we allowed to say doctors and nurses,? ::)
Growing old is mandatory..........Growing up is optional

Anne from Stirchley

« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2011, 10:47:28 PM »
John, you're allowed.

trapio

« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2011, 11:45:35 PM »

John'll be relieved as like a few lads he studied gynecology.....at night school, hard going that....
Integrity is non negotiable

john2000

« Reply #26 on: May 14, 2011, 07:59:08 AM »
John'll be relieved as like a few lads he studied gynecology.....at night school, hard going that....

Thats true Trapio,, but I was only an amerture, its a subject you have to look at from different points of view.... :smitten:

trapio

« Reply #27 on: May 14, 2011, 03:18:40 PM »
John,

I could not agree more, variety is essential....which is why we were led to intensive extension studies overseas in cross-cultural diversity...

...as fruitful confirmation of this, neither of us married brummie birds

trapio

john2000

« Reply #28 on: May 14, 2011, 07:26:57 PM »
John,

I could not agree more, variety is essential....which is why we were led to intensive extension studies overseas in cross-cultural diversity...

...as fruitful confirmation of this, neither of us married brummie birds

trapio

Oh but I did, she was a blond who had brains, rare combi, but true, like most things I knew everything, and lost her, yes, there are some thing I wish I had not done, and one of them was to open my mouth at the wrong time, and I paid for it dearly...J2

trapio

« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2011, 02:38:27 PM »
Ha, Ha John O0 ,

I thought that as you had posted that your children laugh at your (non native) French accent, they don't live in UK and your daughter lives in Switzerland.

I don't usually assume very much - this was deduction.

trapio

janey

« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2011, 03:07:29 PM »
St Martens flats. now that was a place for fun it was just down the road from me i lived in Angelina street by the black patch  went in the flats there it was the first time i seen a real bath apart from the ones in the swimming baths we used to play hide and seek in the flats and in the one place we could jump off the lower floor to the ground us kids used to think that the folk in the flats was posh

i wonder what year they pulled the flats down or did they just fall down

I think the flats were flattened in 1980, we played hide and seek in there, we called it outings and had two groups, hiders and finders, a game could last all day, because of the size of it, great times

john2000

« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2011, 03:17:33 PM »
I think the flats were flattened in 1980, we played hide and seek in there, we called it outings and had two groups, hiders and finders, a game could last all day, because of the size of it, great times

Sad kids dont/cant play like that these days, they can spend hours in front of a monitor, and use their hands if its got a keyboard, I wonder how many know what hopscotsh is,? or hard ball,? or even dare games, ( over other peoples gardens as fast as you can), it had tobe fast because one or two gardens had dogs in them, remember the honk-conks/ mokes /, trollies.? old pram wheels a plank  with a breake that did'nt work, today everything is layed on for them, advenutre playgrounds,? or what ever that is......J2

Anne from Stirchley

« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2011, 08:24:16 PM »

she was a blond who had brains, rare combi

::)

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy