Author Topic: Wonderfull Photos of D J Norton  (Read 12368 times)

Langstraat

Wonderfull Photos of D J Norton
« on: August 05, 2007, 09:26:58 PM »
I found this site elsewhere and take the liberty to post the link.
Some good Tram pictures

http://www.photobydjnorton.com/
Never argue with an idiot, they'll drag you down to their level and try to beat you with experience.

frederick

Re: Wonderfull Photos of D J Norton
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2007, 10:40:20 AM »
 langstraat  well done with the site you found the old trams brought back some childhood memorys   :)
Failure to Prepare is to Prepare to Fail

Langstraat

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2007, 12:22:55 PM »
I thought you'd enjoy them Fred I saw your postings showing an interest in Trams. I hope many more have a goosey gander at times long gone.
Never argue with an idiot, they'll drag you down to their level and try to beat you with experience.

john2000

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2007, 09:48:36 PM »
langstraat, nice pic,s but I cant see myself on any of them,  :coolsmiley:
Growing old is mandatory..........Growing up is optional

john2000

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2007, 09:50:28 PM »
Pity he didn't take any photos of Edgbaston reservoir, ( I might have seen where I left my sock,)  :coolsmiley:

Langstraat

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2007, 10:28:31 PM »
I think he did John but they're not for general release.

frederick

« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2007, 10:30:42 PM »
 i had a bit of fun at edgbaston reservior in the tower ballroom   :smitten:   O0

Langstraat

« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2007, 10:57:33 PM »

john2000

« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2007, 10:50:36 AM »
Ha", Langstraat, they wouldn't be that bad, ( nothing swinging in the wind) in my case anyway, not when I'm showing off my dayglow underpants bright green, but great photos of the 60's, I bet even you had some of them nice bright socks, or did you have the Tony Curtis hair cut, drainpipe pants, and the Velvet Collier long coat, where you a mod or a rocker,?  :knuppel2:,
To tell you the truth, I was both, ( not at the same time,), party times I was a mod, the dolly birds where a little more sophisticated, ( office type birds), while when I was a rocker, ( bike and all), some of the dolly birds where down right sluts, ( had a great time), and yet there where some who where very nice even with the brightly coloured hair do's. even had one who lived in coventry, she looked a real tart, but I went to her home ( in Coventry), the maid opened the door, she went up to change, and came down a different woman, ( sophisticated wouldn't be the word, she was  very smart,) and me sitting there in my drainpipes and winkle picker shoes, I felt a right prat.
in the end she married a guy who owned a very large company, ( I didn't stand a chance ), I think she must have been slumming when she picked me up, ha, :-[.
Its funny, but a photo, a sound, a word, takes you back to times when you thought you where the cats whiskers, but in reality you where a real idiot. :uglystupid2:.
... yepe, it was yesterday, when I was young, ^-^.....John 2000

john2000

« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2007, 10:55:51 AM »
Fredrick,  The Edgbaston reservoir, yepe, I had some great times too, ( did you ever go granny grabbing at the dance hall,?) god, the things we did, when we where [censored]. ^-^. ... :coolsmiley:.

frederick

« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2007, 10:28:02 AM »
 i was always looking for the girls my age or younger, when i was around the 20 mark i had ballroom dancing lessons down here if we go out and there is the room to do ballboom dancing i go around with my women and then other women are asking her if thay can dance with me nice isan't it their hubbies don't dance    :D

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy